THE MOST BEAUTIFULL CYCLING TRIPS IN SLOVENIA
Explore the most beautiful places in Slovenia and its surroundings by bike. Let us show you hidden gems, beautiful nature and delicious food. We will make your vacation unforgettable.
Dear cycling friends. Here are our planned departures.
RIVER DRAVA ROUTE - FROM ALPINE
MEADOWS TO PANNONIAN FIELDS
The Drava River and its cycling route is one of the most popular tours in Europe. We invite you to experience a 6-day fully supported cycling trip around Slovenia and Croatia. From Slovenian Dravograd, through Maribor and Varaždin to the confluence with the river Mura near Legrad in Croatia.
Duration: 6 DAYS
Bicycle type: EASY TOURING
FROM A LAND OF STORCK TO THE LAND
OF BORA WINDS
Ride your bike through the vineyards, with almost no traffic, enjoy excellent local cuisine, friendly hosts, taste local products and stay in beautiful "boutique" hotels.
Departures: 3.9.2022 and 23.9.2022
Duration: 8 DAYS
Bicycle type: ROAD
GREAT CYCLING DESTINATION FOR EVERYONE
Friends cyclists, welcome to the sunny side of the Alps, to Slovenia!
Slovenia, a country with countless natural beauties, is ideal for cycling. Here you are sure to find trails suitable for you, your friends, your cycling club. It is a beautiful pocket country with two million hospitable people and different regions, natural beauties and folk culture, which was also known as the “Sunny Side of the Alps”.
Due to the influence of the Mediterranean climate, you can cycle in Slovenia almost all year round.
EASY TOURING /
Slovenia is a real pearl for cycling research and wandering. At only 250 km stretches an incredibly diverse country from sea to mountains, from lowlands to mountains, for all explorers, culinary delights and lovers of culture and authentic green nature.
- To the east is a flat, Pannonian area marked by the friendliest people, thermal water, excellent cuisine and the hilly area of Goričko. Try the Prekmurje gibanica.
- Styria boasts excellent wine-growing areas and traditional local cuisine. It is culturally and historically the richest region with the oldest Slovenian city Ptuj, dating back to the year 69 AD. Carinthia borders the Alps and is connected to the Drava and Pohorje rivers, which mark life in this part of Slovenia. Get to know the famous heart-shaped vineyard on Špičnik. On the way, just treat yourself to a Slovenian potica.
- South-eastern Slovenia is defined on the one hand by the Kočevje primeval forests, and on the other hand by the Sava River, mighty castles and wine-growing areas with the famous cviček wine.
- Alpine Slovenia offers trips on real alpine roads, over mountain passes, along beautiful green alpine lakes – nature in its most beautiful edition. You can spot ibex in the mountains. Stop at the most beautiful alpine lakes Bled and Bohinj.
- The Karst and subalpine Slovenia with the Soča River offer beautiful, untouched nature with alpine gorges, Karst cuisine and famous wines. Try the famous Karst prosciutto and red wine Teran.
- Coastal Slovenia and Istria are areas with beautiful village roads that wind through olive groves, excellent coastal cuisine and many karst phenomena, from intermittent lakes to the most beautiful karst caves in the world. Visit the most beautiful karst cave in Europe, Postojna Cave.
STYRIA & CARINTHIA
KARST & SUBALPINE
COASTAL & ISTRIA
MAKE YOUR NEXT CYCLING HOLIDAYS IN SLOVENIA
So, dear cyclist if you are ready to experience a new destinstion, please do no hesitate to send us yor request.